Quality Cookware

Although, logically, boiling water would be better. Less stress on the pan and better cleaning action.

Depending on what my non-sticks have been used for, it's either a quick wipe out with kitchen roll, of if it is more of a mess...

and we are washing up in the bowl, I scoop a bit of the washing up water into the pan, and put it back on the hob to simmer, whilst I do the rest of the washing up. All it then needs, after simmering, is a rinse out.

Sponsored Links
Non-stick frying pans last for about two years and then they are replaced. We have bought expensive and more affordable versions. No different - two years and then they are in the bin. Granted, we don't pamper them and they are well used items in our kitchen. The only one we keep, is a large oven-proof fella that we use for the Yorkshire puddings...

Non-stick frying pans last for about two years and then they are replaced. We have bought expensive and more affordable versions. No different - two years and then they are in the bin. Granted, we don't pamper them and they are well used items in our kitchen. The only one we keep, is a large oven-proof fella that we use for the Yorkshire puddings...

Nice Yorkshire. Is that just your one? ;)

Edit: Look at the state of that door and rack! I take it that photo was taken just before the annual Christmas clean? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
My other half's mum likes to mix drain cleaner and bleach to clean the sink. We came home one day to find her gasping on the sofa, having mixed bleach with an acidic drain cleaner and made her very own batch of chlorine gas. Fortunately she only had minor exposure.

My mate had a slow draining shower so he bought some drain cleaner and thought he'd put it down one night. Unbeknown to him, his wife had the same idea and put her stuff down the plug hole before going to bed. Neither had told each other that they had bought it. My mate was out on the pìss and put his stuff down when he came home late and he said it immediately gassed him. He managed to wake her up and she had to call an ambulance out and he had to go to hospital and stay the night under observation.

Elf n' safety is bad for UK productivity and competitiveness though, eh ;)

(Although not as bad as killing off the workers is (y) )

Back