Recommend a 10” circular saw blade?

It depends what you intend to cut.
For fine joinery you need a freud blade.
If you're cutting mdf or rough wood, any blade will do.

Sponsored Links
It depends what you intend to cut.
For fine joinery you need a freud blade.
If you're cutting mdf or rough wood, any blade will do.
all my blades used to be freid pro and they are excellent blades but as i now do far far less as fully retired worked out that 2-3 saxton blades for the price off a freid means you have a greater choice off blades and no faffing about getting them sharpened
yes the wear out quicker [half the time]but cheap enough and quick enough to get a new blade in 2 or 3 days

Err… one thing I forgot to check and unknown if I need to worry, what size hole in the middle should I need to get?

I am not sure on the name, maybe arbour, or a bore…

(Sorry, pain, tiredness, medication, hot and autism all playing a role here, sorry for any confusion, I have confused google… adult sites to the big tunnel machines are my results)

saxton comes with 3 or so washers that reduce the bore just email them and ask

Sponsored Links
Saxton blades are only a 10mins drive from where my medical appointment is tomorrow, so I will go in and ask I think. I assume they are a store like Toolstation, go to desk, ask and order they go get item as I pay? I am sure that’s what I read but can’t be more than 75%sure.

Thank you for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back