Rock Door (loose after being kicked) (Ed.)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a Rock Door fitted in March, replacing a upvc door, we wanted a solid door because our door had been kicked (extremely hard) by local yobs on several occasions , we fitted cameras and a ring camera on the door, and all was quiet, however on Sunday , the yobs returned and kicked the door seven times ( cameras not a deterrent), anyway the door is now loose , and rattles , the area manager from Rock Door attended today and said ‘it’s fine’ put a spirit level against it and said, it’s not moved ? The door is 3mm proud on the inside of the house and is clearly rattling, our door has a thumb pull lock with two hooks too and bottom , so no central hook( I wasn’t advised this might not be as secure on ordering , I just wanted to do away with handles .
Anyway can anyone advise me how we can make this door tighter please .
Thank you
Barbara

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back