scariest tv monsters.

"the eyes in the wall" quatermass and the pit, very scary and it was way past my bedtime! :(

Sponsored Links
Dr Who ....Seadevils ,coming out of the sea after Pertwee
the autons the origional 70 ones the shop dummies going on the murder spree in the high st ..

To the Devil A daughter 70s witchcraft /hammer type film,where the four horsemen of the apocalyse turn up

watching banned video nasties back from the pub in the early 80s , The Burning , Cannibal Holocaust,The Evil dead , etc...

Hammer films an the Hammer house of horror series (which Itv2 repeated recently )

johnny_t said:
What about the Hammer House of Horror TV series - The ones I remember were House of Blood, One where two people were trapped in a pet shop, and one where Diana Dors was in charge of some werewolf house...... Pet shop was the best though.

I've recently bought the Hammer House of Horror TV series on DVD.......it's really scary!

Do you remember Roald Dahls Tales of the Unexpected and the Thriller series?......they used to be on tele on Saturday nights during the late 70's/early 80's........they was also spooky!

My dad always used to go to the pub on Saturday, so I used to stay in and watch Tales of The Unexpected and The Gentle Touch with my Mum. Originally they used to have Roald Dahl introducing them I think, but the later ones didn't (possibly after he died, otherwise it really would have lived up to the title :D )

Sponsored Links
Film monsters:
Bette Davis's characters in the Nanny and Baby Jane

Can't remember the title of the film( think it may have been a Tony Tenser film?) with the Old mad professor who was supposed to have been killed in a laboratory accident years ago but every night his laboratory explodes again and his disfigured figure walks down the stairs tap tapping his cane on the bannisters to the maniacal background music towards his wifes room where she sits on the bed terrified all alone in the house. great atmosphere if a bit over the top storywise.

The old woman wearing the grotesque samurai mask in the film Onibaba.

what about salems lot with david (i can't sing )soul and james mason.especially the bit where the grave digger is just about to put the lid on the coffin of the small boy.you just know that his eyes will open but still s**ts me up all the same.also phantasm when the boy looks in the mirror,anyone who saw it will know what i mean.spooky mulder.

Back