Seacat (big boat, not a tiger shark!)

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Nope, sorry.

Oh, well, the bad guy is a Dutchman called "Goldmember". There is a scene where he offers his prisoner a "shmoke 'n' a pancake", it is funny when you watch it, but I guess it just seems random if you haven't seen it! :LOL:

Seacats are a rough ride in bad weather and are more likely to be cancelled when it gets rough so my advice is take the ferry

Used Seacat on countless occasions on the Irish Sea and never had any complaints.

Sit in the middle of the craft, because it obviously rocks less than the seats right out at the windows.

I find Seacat far less vomit-inducing than a standard ferry.

Sponsored Links
its a peculiar motion on a catamaran if you used to a monohull but generally its short sharp as opposed to lumbering rollers, sitting in the middle is definitely more stable if your prone to the 'mal de mare' but looking out the windows takes your mind off it and focusing on the horizon is good.Nelson was sicksick everytime he went to sea so don't feel ashamed if you suffer from it, eat lots of greasy food so you got something to bring-up, my granddad was a fisherman and told me Rum and shrub stops seasickness. :D

Richardp said:
its a peculiar motion on a catamaran if you used to a monohull but generally its short sharp as opposed to lumbering rollers, sitting in the middle is definitely more stable if your prone to the 'mal de mare' but looking out the windows takes your mind off it and focusing on the horizon is good.Nelson was sicksick everytime he went to sea so don't feel ashamed if you suffer from it, eat lots of greasy food so you got something to bring-up, my granddad was a fisherman and told me Rum and shrub stops seasickness. :D
Not surprised he didn't have sea legs after being incarcerated in that prison cell for so long!

kendor said:
Not surprised he didn't have sea legs after being incarcerated in that prison cell for so long!

Free Nelson the sailor

Richardp said:
my granddad was a fisherman and told me Rum and shrub stops seasickness. :D

so what did your ol' grandpappy do - eat it, smoke it or import it?(shrub that is! :LOL: )

[please note : this is a joke and not a slur on your ol' grandaddy :rolleyes: ]

Sponsored Links
Back