Should England/UK Leave NATO, The UN & Stop giving money to WHO

I recall that Greenham common caper

Lesbians , tree huggers and other such people seeking spiritual
Enlightenment protesting and cutting fences

in an attempt to get rid of the nuclear weapons

went past Stonehenge a couple weeks ago there is some protest shanty camp down there full of fruit cakes

dunno what they are protesting about :confused:

Probably some spiritual waffle about the meaning of stone henge

probably an excuse for having orgies and other such perverse practices :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Think about it - we got the vaccine first as we the uk could decided for ourselves and not have to debate/argue/delay/fall out/etc/etc with 20 others never
Pfizer BioNTech was the first vaccine administered in UK. It wasn't developed in UK, it was only approved for use first in UK.
There are arguments and discussions about how quickly UK approved its use.
If it was a gamble it was one that paid off.

Because the EMA is an EU organisation does not mean it needs to seek the member nations permission to approve medicines or vaccines.

Sponsored Links
The world is a 2 faced place. Where for instance are the sanctions on the country that chopped a bloke up when he visited his embassy due to wanting to get married.

Why is it that one oil rich country is described like this
What is the main problem in Venezuela?
Political corruption, chronic shortages of food and medicine, closure of businesses, unemployment, deterioration of productivity, authoritarianism, human rights violations, gross economic mismanagement and high dependence on oil have also contributed to the worsening crisis

It's called geopolitics. Some factions want to dominate them.

WHO - Miserably delayed alerting the world about Covid. England gives them billions I believe.

UN - 5 Permanent members - It's a lame-duck just like WHO, what is the point??

NATO - 30 countries and more wanting to join. That is too many and a lot of room for a WW.
Just look at the EU, left behind with the vacines as too many leaders to please and the argue over laws etc.
The 30 group
  • Canada (1949)
  • Croatia (2009)
  • France (1949)
  • Germany (1955)
  • Greece (1952)
  • Hungary (1999)
  • Czech Republic (1999)
  • Denmark (1949)
  • Estonia (2004)
  • Albania (2009)
  • Belgium (1949)
  • Bulgaria (2004)
  • Iceland (1949)
  • Luxembourg (1949)
  • Montenegro (2017)
  • Netherlands (1949)
  • Italy (1949)
  • Latvia (2004)
  • Lithuania (2004)
  • North Macedonia (2020)
  • Norway (1949)
  • Poland (1999)
  • Slovakia (2004)
  • United Kingdom (1949)
  • Portugal (1949)
  • Romania (2004)
  • United States (1949)
  • Slovenia (2004)
  • Spain (1982)
  • Turkey (1952)
Some of the above countries are maverick do we really need to go to war on their behlaf??
As an Island nation and the armed forces we have and the nukes we are safer without them IMO

Thanks
Stupidity on an epic scale.

Again, last night channel hopping radio stations when I went to bed at approx 00:23hrs I was was listing to a couple of calls that doubted the benefits of a larger NATO.

As stated by me, the vaccines is good evidence of fast decision making and not having to wait, make happy other no marks that want to feel important.

Those adept in current affairs like me will only be too aware about Turkey and their stance over Syria - a melting pot IMO and now the possibility of closing the straits - a very worrying move if it happens

Good morning

I recall that Greenham common caper

Lesbians , tree huggers and other such people seeking spiritual
Enlightenment protesting and cutting fences

in an attempt to get rid of the nuclear weapons

went past Stonehenge a couple weeks ago there is some protest shanty camp down there full of fruit cakes

dunno what they are protesting about :confused:

Probably some spiritual waffle about the meaning of stone henge

probably an excuse for having orgies and other such perverse practices :ROFLMAO:

What's that got to do with what you have posted, chump??

As long as others have nukes I'm all for England having our own.

Look what the USA did, killed ????? of families in Japan but not dropping one bUT TWO NUKES on Japan. Goes without saying the USA
would not have done that if Japan had nukes.

Read again my OP - just think about some of those countries in NATO, not all are as nice to most like us in England and that kind of behaviour often leads to trouble.

I’m here to share my 30 years experience as a tradesman. You’re here as a compulsive bu!!sh!tter. It’s a diy forum , which you contribute nothing to.
Get it? And given the extreme levels of your bu!!sh!t , that’s a compliment for you sunshine.
He’s clearly not here for anything other than destabilising propaganda and I do not understand why he’s not been banned.

This is my personal response to virtually every post by Hummy (not to be confused with Himmy)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ad infinitum

What's that got to do with what you have posted, chump??

As long as others have nukes I'm all for England having our own.

Look what the USA did, killed ????? of families in Japan but not dropping one bUT TWO NUKES on Japan. Goes without saying the USA
would not have done that if Japan had nukes.

Read again my OP - just think about some of those countries in NATO, not all are as nice to most like us in England and that kind of behaviour often leads to trouble.

only chump around here is you :ROFLMAO:

you need a good bout of Cholonic irrigation in order to clear yer ead :LOL:

Even if we do not leave NATO my fear has always been for some reason the majority vote for Scottish independence having forgotten the
lies about how oil was going to fund that. Then as expected they quickly go bankrupt and the likes of China/Russia/Iran offer to buy them out in return for naval/military bases and infrastructure and before Then we have a min Scotcubanish crisis.

Bottom line England is better off out of NATO.

Just going to check the wire re Turkeys and Ukraine's statement to see if it has materilised
It’s an island. The United Kingdom.

Sponsored Links
Back