Skyfall

Ebay , google and illegal downloading are slowly killing the capitalist society day by day.

But its not completely free is it the broadband connection is being paid for so capitalism is still alive,anyhow back to the film is it any good.

Sponsored Links
Ebay , google and illegal downloading are slowly killing the capitalist society day by day.

But its not completely free is it the broadband connection is being paid for so capitalism is still alive,anyhow back to the film is it any good.

Thats like saying everyone should drive off from filling stations without paying and expecting manufacturers to be still selling new cars when all the petrol companies have shut down.

Yes the film is good , other than my previous picky point.

Its not online yet so I have to wait. :LOL:
Do you mean at lovefilm or other such providers or do you mean stealing a living from people by doing an illegal download.
Your poor laptop version of the film will in no way recreate the excellent experience sonically I had at the Vue cinema with the Sony sound system. The explosions almost rocked you in your seat.

Eventually all 'consumers' (which is a blatent misnomer for people who buy stolen goods or steal) will find all they will have to choose from is second hand hooky goods circulating around as manufacturers lose any viable route to market.

Get to the pictures!

Now that's begging for a response! I refuse to go to the cinema, not because of the cost (despite being a tight-fisted Yorkshireman), but because I detest the sound of people talking, laughing, eating popcorn and slurping drinks whilst I'm trying to watch the film and, of course, the abnormally tall person sitting in the seat in front!

I am patient enough to wait for it to be shown on the television, then I can record it and copy it to disc (removing all the adverts, if present) and watch it at leisure. OK, my TV isn't as big as a cinema screen but it's big enough for my room and the sound system is superb.

Another advantage, often overlooked, is that you can stop the film to make a drink or go to the bog! You can't do that at the cinema.

Quite a good film but as usual with a lot of these films plot has more holes than a swiss cheese.
As for the last bourne film it was just a rehash of same stunts from the previous 3

Sponsored Links
Its not online yet so I have to wait. :LOL:
Do you mean at lovefilm or other such providers or do you mean stealing a living from people by doing an illegal download.
Your poor laptop version of the film will in no way recreate the excellent experience sonically I had at the Vue cinema with the Sony sound system. The explosions almost rocked you in your seat.

Eventually all 'consumers' (which is a blatent misnomer for people who buy stolen goods or steal) will find all they will have to choose from is second hand hooky goods circulating around as manufacturers lose any viable route to market.

Get to the pictures!

Now that's begging for a response! I refuse to go to the cinema, not because of the cost (despite being a tight-fisted Yorkshireman), but because I detest the sound of people talking, laughing, eating popcorn and slurping drinks whilst I'm trying to watch the film and, of course, the abnormally tall person sitting in the seat in front!

I am patient enough to wait for it to be shown on the television, then I can record it and copy it to disc (removing all the adverts, if present) and watch it at leisure. OK, my TV isn't as big as a cinema screen but it's big enough for my room and the sound system is superb.

Another advantage, often overlooked, is that you can stop the film to make a drink or go to the bog! You can't do that at the cinema.

I agree with you there JBR but have to say that once the film started there was absolute silence all the way through.

Well, I took my eldest to see it.

We saw the first performance at 10, which only had about 20 of us in the whole place. We were sitting so far apart that if they were yacking, munching or slurping, we could not hear them.

He enjoyed it immensely. That's all that matters.

Well, I'm pleased that you two had such a good experience. Perhaps people are a bit more civilised there than round here!

Which bit of Cheshire are you in? We live in Bramhall & we went to Cineworld down the A34 at Didsbury.

Think by being there for the first performance we missed all the louts because they were still in bed.

Cant wait to see this film. I know people have split opinions on Daniel Craig but personally I think he is my favourite Bond. I like how he has a dark side to him and the fact they have got rid of all the silly gadgets from the new films.

Hahaha was watching Austin Powers the other night and I have never realised just how much they have copied it (I know its a mock of it).

1) Dr Evil is based on that Bond villain
2) The globe that Dr evil has in his room is in the bond film
3) People randomly pressing buttons and switches for no reason
4) People walking around with clipboards
5) The silly uniforms
6) The Cat Dr Evil has is also in the Bond film

Sponsored Links
Back