Some kind of NHS funded health insurance for travel in the EU.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I read that we would be losing NHS funded medical care in the EU after Brexit and the EHIC would expire. What will happen now if a Brit in the EU falls ill and has no travel insurance?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I read that we would be losing NHS funded medical care in the EU after Brexit and the EHIC would expire. What will happen now if a Brit in the EU falls ill and has no travel insurance?

It looks like Sir Keir has fixed all these problems in record time.

mottie must have really been into his morning wine (SIC?)...

Yet another desperate brexiteer moment...

Maybe mottie could tell us if the same number of EU/EEA countries covered is the same as before brexit?

A hint...

It's three less and you can add in Switzerland to make four less!

So maybe mottie could tell us whether this is a 'brexit benefit' or not?

Of course he won't because he is a fanatic who won't admit the huge mistake he made!

Just received my GHIC card today as going to France end of month.

Maybe mottie could tell us if the same number of EU/EEA countries covered is the same as before brexit?

A hint...

It's three less and you can add in Switzerland to make four less!
So, just the ones that people want to visit and not the shìtholes then.

So, just the ones that people want to visit and not the shìtholes then.
So you've been humiliated yet again then, and can only come up with that...

You of course prove yet again you are a different type of 'hole' and it begins with a*se :rolleyes:

So you've been humiliated yet again then
How?
Anyway, I have the GHIC but like it’s predecessor, the EHIC, that would never give cover for repatriation, missed flights, cancellation and a dozen other eventualities so I took out a private insurance policy to cover us for a year, worldwide. I paid for that as well as our Cretan holiday out of my furlough bonus, sorry, payment. Still got a bit left for life’s little luxuries though you’ll be glad to hear. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back