Sparky required to replace Consumer Unit

sag

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I want to replace my Consumer Unit - but reading thru' these posts I don't feel confident/competent enough. Can anyone recommend a sparky that can work Chester. Ta.

Sponsored Links
Sorry ive done about 30 but its a bit to far and i have to re-take my test. how much are you willing to pay? i will tell you if your prices are good are to high

I mate i can replace the cu for you but will not be able to do it for a about 2 weeks ?
If you can wait that long let me know?

onesongrg : The shower has gone and we have an old fuse-type cu, so I have 2 choices, either wire in a shower specific cu (as mentioned many times in these forums and available from screwfix) or take the plunge and replace the whole unit.
Where are you based and roughly what will it cost?

Thanks

sparky:thanks for the offer

Sponsored Links
Hi sag
Labour charges £50 first hour, £25 every additional hour, if you require a vat recept it is all plus vat, all work is certifyied.
like i said it will be about 2 weeks before i could do the job, to install a cu for your shower and test, take around 1-2 hours, but without looking at the job this only a estimate.
Will be coming from liverpool, i have a periodic testing job to do in wrexham in 2 weeks so i would not be far from chester.

Hi onesongrg,

I think the best bet is when you are passing to pop in and have a look. Then we'll have a better idea what's involved and can take it from there.
Cheers.

yes that would be fine only i don't have any contact details?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back