Thames Water nearing the cliff edge.

Sponsored Links
I see a problem alright, one that needs to be resolved.

In the meantime I'll carry on taking the p155 out of John in that they were on a 'cliff edge' in March, then April then May etc. etc. etc.
I'm sure you are used to holding your breath. You've been waiting to cheer the demise of the EU for what - two or three decades?

March, Lol.

I see no prospect that the Titanic will avoid the iceberg.
May be TW is the ic eberg and the bond holders the titanicb. Time for the government to turn the tables and nationalise TW together with its debt, with payback spread over an affordable period for the taxpayer. It seems the private sector didnt heed Mrs T’s analogy about running the country as you would run a household

Sponsored Links
Ironic to hear that Lake Windermere has been flooded with excess sewage while the water board has been praised in the last four years. Only now is the truth coming out about it. And they want people to pay for their perfidy with larger bills. F. the lot of 'em, sez I!

I see a problem alright, one that needs to be resolved.

In the meantime I'll carry on taking the p155 out of John in that they were on a 'cliff edge' in March, then April then May etc. etc. etc.
So the warning signs were around and it hasn't been resolved

Looks more like a head in the sand attitude than accepting its getting nearer to the edge.

Seems like a massive Ponzi scheme, and the owners are saying you are not clever enough to stop us and we are too important to fail.
The regulators have massive powers but seem very reluctant to intervene, a light touch approach is probably over stating what they have done. Yet if you drop a cigarette butt or over stay your parking the regulators are happy to hit you hard first time round. Businesses get off lightly.

Sponsored Links
Back