The great thing about standards...

Sponsored Links
Why did you mention those things and not reply "B & Q" (or similar)?
I did after I had mentioned the smaller hardware shops that I usually try to mention first before the big guys, I would tend to support smaller businesses first before the larger ones if all else is pretty equal.

I did after I had mentioned the smaller hardware shops that I usually try to mention first before the big guys, I would tend to support smaller businesses first before the larger ones if all else is pretty equal.
I have always tried to support the smaller guys, a case in question being tool/hardware shops, we had 2 amazing places who stocked the world but sadly eventually succummed to the inevitable demise as they could simply not compete with the likes of B&Qs contractual powers. Now we have to resort to online buying to be able to buy a decent screwdriver or a couple of m3 screws.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back