TLC censorship - why?

Sponsored Links
TLC censorship eh? Don't go chasing waterfalls, Ban. It's unbecoming for a gentleman and Unpretty for a lady. Perhaps you could encourage them to sort themselves out by sending them some Fanmail.

You could even spice things up by sending them a nurses uniform. But don't send them the apparel of a surgeon, they don't want no scrubs.

;)

Sponsored Links
The tlc-direct thing was a mistake.

As you have probably noticed a certain website of a similar name keeps advertising there wares on the site, very persistently.

I added their address to the 'Word Censor' but they put spaces in etc, so I added direct.co.uk to the censor. I didn't think about tlc-direct.co.uk being changed as a result. Opps! :oops:

Anyway I have corrected the mistake so all should be well.

:D

AdamW said:
TLC censorship eh? Don't go chasing waterfalls, Ban. It's unbecoming for a gentleman and Unpretty for a lady. Perhaps you could encourage them to sort themselves out by sending them some Fanmail.

You could even spice things up by sending them a nurses uniform. But don't send them the apparel of a surgeon, they don't want no scrubs.

;)
Can I have some of what you're on, please?

ban-all-sheds said:
Can I have some of what you're on, please?

I swear I wasn't being totally random...

Those are all song titles and well-known lyrics from songs by the girl-band "TLC"... Obviously not well-known enough! :D

Sponsored Links
Back