Trend router table. Now with pics of router

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a trend router table and a erbauer router which won't fit.

Anyone know if I can adjust it anyway to make it fit.

It's saying online that the table is

TREND ROUTER TABLE COMPATIBILITY​

• Trend: T5 / T5 MK2 / T9 / T10 (240v Only) / T11 (240v Only)
  • Bosch: GOF 1600 A / 1700 ACE
  • CMT: CMT 1E / 2E
  • DeWalt: DW613 / 614 / 615 / 620 / 621 / 624 / 625E (240v Only) / 629 (240v Only)
  • Draper: PT 1200V
  • ELU: MOF 96(E) MK2 / 131 / 177(E) / OF97(E)
  • Makita: RP 0910 / 1110
  • Perles: OF808(E) / 1999

Does this mean if I get one of these routers that'll it'll clip on with the clips underneath without any other adjustments.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
This one? https://www.trend-uk.com/crt-mk3-portable-benchtop-router-table-240v-uk

I never trust those clips - always want my router screwed on to the table. There is nothing to stop you drilling new holes to pick up the mounting holes on your router. However, a router table can handle a powerful router (and probably needs one). It's also handy to have a lift accessible from the top, and also better to keep a router permanently in the table and have another for hand-held use. For all these reasons I'd be looking at a T14 (the T11 is discontinued).

I have the T11 in this table and it's a terrific combination. The above-table adjustment combined with the trend depth gauge https://www.trend-uk.com/gauge-d60-...-routing-and-sawing-applications-uk-sale-only makes for easy and accurate setting up

This one? https://www.trend-uk.com/crt-mk3-portable-benchtop-router-table-240v-uk

I never trust those clips - always want my router screwed on to the table. There is nothing to stop you drilling new holes to pick up the mounting holes on your router. However, a router table can handle a powerful router (and probably needs one). It's also handy to have a lift accessible from the top, and also better to keep a router permanently in the table and have another for hand-held use. For all these reasons I'd be looking at a T14 (the T11 is discontinued).

I have the T11 in this table and it's a terrific combination. The above-table adjustment combined with the trend depth gauge https://www.trend-uk.com/gauge-d60-...-routing-and-sawing-applications-uk-sale-only makes for easy and accurate setting up

Yes, that's the one!

If I drill holes in this to accommodate my own router, what about adjusting it up and down. Will this still be easy enough to do

Sponsored Links
So is it a case of trying to line this up centre as best as possible and drill new holes through the router base and through the plate countersunk and good to go.

What if it's slightly of center by a slight of a mm, will this matter?

IMG_20240530_202001158.jpg
IMG_20240530_202022546.jpg

Don’t the three holes on outer ring match screw positions on router?

No, not on this router. Maybe that's where it attaches on another type router but not this. I was hoping it would though.

Should I use these holes?

No, not on this router. Maybe that's where it attaches on another type router but not this. I was hoping it would though.

Should I use these holes?
Would be good to use one and drill out for other two ,( they fit on my router, Erbauer)
It does not clip to table you use the three screw positions on the base of router to screw it on.

Last edited:
Would be good to use one and drill out for other two ,( they fit on my router, Erbauer)
It does not clip to table you use the three screw positions on the base of router to screw it on.

Did you attach a erbauer to the same table as mine. All the holes don't match us or even one hole if I use it and drill another two, it'll be of center.

Amy.pics of yours?.

Was thinking of drilling holes through my router and using these holes where arrows are for screwing through.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240530-221243.png
    Screenshot_20240530-221243.png
    989.3 KB · Views: 31
I
Did you attach a erbauer to the same table as mine. All the holes don't match us or even one hole if I use it and drill another two, it'll be of center.

Amy.pics of yours?.
I have a different table plate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back