Upgrade or renew existing system?

Sponsored Links
Texecom or pyronix will be fine , just set the rear unit to scb or low current , the pyronix is led strobe so it won’t pull as much as the Texecom unit

If I was to replace the system, would I be better off with a Texacom Premier Elite 24 or Pyronix Euro 76?

Thanks!

Pyronix cheaper and easier to program but annual app subscription
Texecom more flexible ( if multiple areas needed ( NOT part sets , app free but panel more expensive to start with
Can be a bit complicated for a diy installer ..( more things you could get wrong )

Sponsored Links
Pyronix cheaper and easier to program but annual app subscription
Texecom more flexible ( if multiple areas needed ( NOT part sets , app free but panel more expensive to start with
Can be a bit complicated for a diy installer ..( more things you could get wrong )
I am looking to get an installer to set it up and replace the external sirens... given it will be an installer who will install, do you recommend I go for the Texacom?

If he is happy to install the texecom …go that way …but check the what the price difference is …
Thank you, you have made my decision , the cost for installation is £260 regardless, I will purchase the material… the cost difference for the texacom and pyronix is £38 with the texacom at 309 and pyronix at 271 (excl VAT).

What’s your parts list ?
I have attached the invoice, on the pyronix I have deducted the cost for the LAN but kept the WiFi module, I also have a damaged PIR that requires replacing

Attachments

• IMG_4734.jpeg
    IMG_4734.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 8
  • df279972-fed6-4e37-8c6a-0b2985da548a.jpeg
    df279972-fed6-4e37-8c6a-0b2985da548a.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 8

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back