vista

Sponsored Links
It's Vista. Why did you expect anything different?

Sponsored Links
can anyone help with vista is slow and keeps freezeing on me thanks Eddie

Sure we can help. With all the info youhave provided it will be a breeze :confused:

It's Vista. Why did you expect anything different?

Not on any of my machines it isn't. And before you get excited, yes i do prefer XP. :D

Isn't what?

not sure why I am answering this as I credit you with enough intelligence to know what I was talking about.

The machines I have with Vista on them do not freeze and are not slow. Although I concede that the electrical sheds have been selling machines with Vista on them with woefully inadequate hardware. I also concede that XP is faster in the main.

can anyone help with vista is slow and keeps freezeing on me thanks Eddie

Sure we can help. With all the info you have provided it will be a breeze :confused:

This help?

images

Isn't what?
not sure why I am answering this as I credit you with enough intelligence to know what I was talking about.
Right back atcha.

My point wasn't that Vista does run slowly on every machine, but that the only wise expectation is that it will.

Vista - just say no. ;)

As I said , Vista does not run slowly on my machines, and lets be honest we all had the same argument when XP was launched. I can still remember uninstalling XP on a regular basis and installing 98 and 2K.

Of course if there was a viable Linux flavour this would all be academic, but we are so far off topic now I'll desist.

As I said , Vista does not run slowly on my machines
And, as I said, I didn't claim or imply that it runs slowly on all machines.

...and lets be honest we all had the same argument when XP was launched.
Actually, I didn't. XP was clearly superior to Windows 98SE/Me from day one, although it needed a few patches to make it (a) secure and (b) better than W2K in a corporate climate.

Of course if there was a viable Linux flavour this would all be academic, but we are so far off topic now I'll desist.
Unix has been 'on the verge of superseding everything else' since 1984. :rolleyes:

Actually, I didn't. XP was clearly superior to Windows 98SE/Me from day one, although it needed a few patches to make it (a) secure and (b) better than W2K in a corporate climate.

If I'm honest I'm not sure I believe you.

Unix has been 'on the verge of superseding everything else' since 1984

Totally agree. The 'nearly man' of operating systems.

If I'm honest I'm not sure I believe you.
98xx was pants. Dirty pants, if truth be told.

My main machine is still on WNT4.0+SP6. Others are on XP Pro. One has Vista, purely for gaining familiarity, and I'm counting the days until WX appears so that I can hurl the Vista CD into space like an interstellar frisbee.

Unix has been 'on the verge of superseding everything else' since 1984
Totally agree. The 'nearly man' of operating systems.
Dontcha mean sprintf("The Nearly Man\n")? :D

Sponsored Links
Back