vista

Gotta hit the sack, BC.

Live long and prosper. ;)

Sponsored Links
I've just bought a new PC and it came with Vista. Worried me a bit at first, but so far I have had no problems whatsoever. It is SP1 though.

I've just bought a new PC and it came with Vista. Worried me a bit at first, but so far I have had no problems whatsoever. It is SP1 though.

You'll either like it or loathe it... As I work in the NHS as an IT tech I've seen just about every flavour of Windows (and I thought I'd seen it all before... but nope.. I'd never seen Windows 3.0! *shudder*) we only use XP at work... Apprantely we're quite a forward thinking NHS establishment as most other hospitals are either W2k or NT still! But we'll not be moving to Vista, for us in the corporate field it's just too unstable simple as (many other excuses I could use but thats the simplest one!)

But home use, sure fine if it works. Leave it, try it.. Play and break it (which you will!) I'm officially sat on the fence with it... It's on my main machine but everything else in the house is either XP or linux..
I like SOME of it's features but I don't like the general feel of it.. Very much feels like it's a Beta Test version and one day someone will finally tell me it's working now ;) And yes EVERY night I swear I'll reload XP on it.. and every night it gets a reprieve... :)

Sponsored Links
Back