Voter I.D.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How are the annonimati on here going to be able to vote - will they argue at the polling station that their identity is a personal matter and they don’t want to be identified?

Sponsored Links
How are the annonimati on here going to be able to vote - will they argue at the polling station that their identity is a personal matter and they don’t want to be identified?
Some old Tories won't have ID bless 'em. ReeSmugg admitted as much. Voter ID - the multi-million pound Tory venture, to stamp out those three cases of voter fraud, lol.

Sponsored Links
I think most people on here will manage.

Lots of others maybe not.

Voter ID was trialed here in 2019, the introduced for local elections so the vast majority of people must be aware of this by now.

Personally. I need a passport to travel abroad. A driving licence if I want to hire a car. Etc.

Voter id makes no difference to me, or as I said, probably not to most people on here.

Not everyone is in that category.

Hasn't 1 Tory already admitted it will affect some of their supporters. Bit of an own goal.

No sympathy

Sponsored Links
Back