Voter I.D.

Sponsored Links
Labour might also bring in automatic voter registration. Apparently eight million people are missing from the register. It sounds like a sensible idea to me. I would imagine it would probably benefit Labour, because presumably many constituences boundaries would have to be re-drawn, leading to more constituencies in less affluent areas.

EDIT: Although maybe it would actually have the opposite effect by diluting the Labour vote. I can't work it out!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

AN ADORABLE pup waiting for his owners to cast their democratic votes would be making his X for the far-right if he could.

Sparkle, a Jack Russell with tufty toes spotted outside a primary school in Bury South, loves treats, squeaky toys and an MP that is not afraid to say what we are all thinking about immigration.

He said: “My owners do not respect my political autonomy. They’ve put a red rosette on me like I’m a liberal snowflake afraid to lick his own balls in public.

“I’ve lived in the area all my life. And in those three years I’ve seen it go to ruin with these foreign rescue dogs ****ting in our parks and chasing our swans. I’m English born and bred, mate. Backbone of this country.

“Boils my **** I’m being photographed by lefties for social media next to these Marxist mongrels. Although it’s illegal to call them that now because of woke.

“Why do I like Farage? He’s got the right idea on Europe and so-called global warming, he wouldn’t fuss around picking up my turds, and he looks like he’d smell of pork grease which appeals to my demographic.

“I work hard for this country whether it’s walking round the block, barking at the Amazon bloke or growling at children. I deserve to have my say. I’m going to eat fox **** in protest.”

No as my master is chained outside as i am trying to stop them peeing in the house!!!
3031.jpg
woof! woof!

Sponsored Links
Back