What TV?

Why does everyone say that? squashed picture etc. . . . The fact is, a widescreen TV, set up correctly, has no distortion and the picture is perfectly natural (even with a 4:3 traditional broadcast). And when all channels broadcast a widescreen signal, there wont be any problem with widescreeen distortion ;)

I still know some people who think a widescreen TV is meant to make people look fatter. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
an a jemma jameson film ,

Well, apparently, high-definition adult films have started coming out in the WMV-HD format. From what I hear, apparently, the definition is so high that I could... I mean, the viewer could... see every wrinkle on the actresses'... faces... apparently. ;)

If you don't like widescreen, you should make friends with this guy. According to him, widescreen films are made by "censoring" the top and bottom of the picture :LOL:

I saw in this magazine that Philips make this mirror tv. Its a plasma tv with a ornate gold frame round it and you hang it on the wall. When its switched off the screen turns into a mirror! Mind you, it was about 4 grand.

Moz

my proline old square 32 " tv works lovely an it only cost me £200 5yrs ago,I hate widescreen tvs ,lol
If you had said 26". I thought 32" were all wide. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ms2004 - they've got them in oxford street is you want to have a look. Philips are there but you can get much better ones from the Far East (LG and Samsung I think), they come in a 32" and 45" sizes. You can have ones that double as a mirror when switched off or ones that look like a picture frame (you can choose the picture). Its awesome, and so is the price! My wife got the fright of her life when one turned on, mind you she was fixing her lipstick at the time!!

Back