What's annoyed you?

Adverts that just bombard you with noise....... I put this on here a while ago where british gas home heating services got some rap song to try and be all cool and trendy.... FFS... its just heating but alot of adverts are heading this way...... mute button is worn out......... also above what andy11 says

Sponsored Links
the dumbing down of radio presenters. Especially those who talk as if they are personal friends with each and every listener.

Radio 2 sounds like Radio 1 used to sound like 10 years ago.....

the dumbing down of radio presenters. Especially those who talk as if they are personal friends with each and every listener.

True bernard.... my local bbc radio station was always easy listening aimed at the mature members of society and although the presenters are ok and can present the programme well there will be a sudden teenage rap song blasted out...... I dont think its the presenters idea but the bcc in general trying to be more trendy.... FFS

Adverts on the TV giving the impression that the British population is mostly black and/or homosexual.

And everything else about most of them being different mixed race relationships, (yes I know there are many more these days and I have no problem with it but every advert contains them!), every family has a nice house with gardens with a fulfilling lifestyle, children who are perfectly behaved and love every meal thats put in front of them, the sound levels always seem to go through the roof when they come on, (though strangely our LG TV in the bedroom seems to mute them to a very low level so you can barely hear them :unsure: ).

Sponsored Links

Radio2 is where Radio1 presenters go to retire slowly. I used to enjoy listening to Steve Wright (in the afternoon) but got out of the habit eventually. The most annoying radio host i ever heard was Elaine Paige, who was (is?) on sunday afternoon. Her laugh drove me so crazy i had to switch the radio off. I'm sure some well-meaning muppet had told her it was a vivacious giggle and endearing when all i heard was a hyena on a bad acid trip. I simply leave my digi-box on Classic FM these days.
What a drag it is getting old.;)

I like Radio2 too but, I don't listen until after 9.30 because I don't want to hear Zoe Ball trying to suck all the air out of the room everytime someone says anything. Everything is OTT, I love you, we love you, everybody loves you etc.

My Brother laser printer. I bought it because it would work with 3rd party toners. Now they've updated the driver so it doesn't.
A set of Brother toners is about the same price as the printer, £2xx.
I may buy one genuine toner to squeal at them with to tell me the new override keypresses,
or I'll ditch the thing.
I've already put £300 of pirate toner through it - at 30% Brothers prices.
I got fed up with printing woes so stumped up for an Epson Ecotank. Should be cheaper in the long run.

we need radio 1 to sound like it did in the 80’s .All the problems in the world will then disappear.

we need radio 1 to sound like it did in the 80’s .All the problems in the world will then disappear.
Agreed. The world would be a better place with Alan 'fluff' Freeman in it. The Rock Show immeasurably improved when Tommy Vance was elbowed for the gaff-prone Aussie. "Not 'arf!"

These days, we are all too often treated like income-generating machines. We spend so much time in front of computers and mobile phones, juggling multiple calls and miss-directing our calls that we quickly learn to go to the voice mail option first. Which called me from a person I had to then call back from my cell phone, which I was using to run an errand and couldn’t really talk. So far today I’ve spent over an hour on the phone and have made ZERO progress. Maybe I’ll just have to get out of bed and go to the places in person.

Sponsored Links
Back