Which radio Station

Radio 4 has a load of factual seriously good to listen to programming not to much of the mindless Musack and a lot of really good quiz/ current affairs/ news/ programmes, dare I suggest it but Woman's hour is good, as is the long running, now out of control? the Archers.

The background reports are always topical, news tends to be factual, if I want a slant on News in my part of the world, I go to Radio Scotland, where there is a Scottish slant on world news.

Sponsored Links
I don't expect everyone to agree, of course, but might I suggest Radio 4?

We listen to Radio 4 all the time at home, my wife is a dedicated 4 listener and 'Just a minute' is one of the best things on air. I like the station's routine in that if the world was about to smashed to smitherines by a meteorite, they would still put 'The Archers' on.

I must admit though that I struggle with it a bit these days as they seem to be obsessed with stories about the ROP, as is the whole of the BBC I suppose.

Sponsored Links
Best music found on 6Music. Some shows have some real left field stuff, from old 78s (old blues etc), to punk, rock, soul, ska,.... basically anything for the person who is passionate about music.

And it doesn't have much repitition, unlike some tinpot radio stations I've come across, who play the same rubbish every day.

Radio4 is ok though.

For me, R4,6,4extra,1extra,Planet Rock , also with some 5Live and local FM

Depends on the mood.

Sponsored Links
Back