Worcester or Baxi

Sponsored Links
baxmax. go to lee robinsons head of class. gold star for commitment to the cause.

brown nose :LOL:

nice to see so many people rating the baxis

Baxi over Worcester any day of the week. I was a big axi fan but i must say, have a look at the Viessmann 200w with weather comp. Ive removed my Baxi and fitted on if these.... Top boiler

Sponsored Links
Worcester overpriced,over rated crud,also how you gonna fit a water sofetner to that ali block!

The older CDI model wasn't a bad boiler,but now with all these si and cheap cheap junior models especially made for the english market i would not touch them with barge pole

Vaillant or Veissmann and yes they both offer a no quibble 5 year warranty,I remember being offered free drills jackets and all sorts of nonsense to try and bribe you to fit worcester

Baxi are excellent for the after market and very reasonably priced spare parts,Heat team works very well on their waranty work

Try getting in touch with vaillant tech. no chance!! group service are shocking too. best manu engineers iv come accross are ideals lads

can you only do installs micky? have you never tried ringing vaillant tech?

there after care is shocking. so dont tell me am talking ****e i know what am saying is right. :rolleyes:

can you only do installs micky? have you never tried ringing vaillant tech?

there after care is shocking. so dont tell me am talking s***te i know what am saying is right. :rolleyes:

i dont need to ring them, i used to work for them. Whats getting through to a tech line got to do with how good group service is?

vaillant tech are crap and group service are ****e too they employ monkeys & 6 month course efforts, thats why I dont fit them I do tho admit they are they best boiler on the market in my opinion

vaillant tech are crap and group service are s***te too they employ monkeys & 6 month course efforts, thats why I dont fit them I do tho admit they are they best boiler on the market in my opinion

thats basically some bollx you made up, i know that for a fact. Stop lying and telling everyone to buy ideal boilers and maybe you might earnt a minute amount of respect. Or just carry on being the forum idiot, either way im not bothered.

Vaillant, Installed Worcesters, keep breaking down and need to be a micro surgeon to replace parts. Only had one pump die on a Vaillant, replaced and running lovely now.

Installed Valliant 937 into my place 9 months ago and used excessively by daughter and older son, constantly showering all day long. Real work horses! (the boiler not the kids)

I couldn't agree more!

If you were to cut my arm in half, and look at the bone, it would say Vaillant like a piece of Blackpool Rock!

Absolutely fantastic boilers for Customers and Engineers alike.

I removed a *spits* Ravenheat *spits* and installed a Vaillant EcoTec Pro28 yesterday.

The customer's couldn't have been happier last night. She's pregnant and hasn't had a decent hot bath since she concieved, but I recieved a text last night telling me they might name the baby after me! haha (I'm joking)

Anyway, steer clear of the Worcester Bosch and even clearer of the Baxi/Potterton. Invest a little extra into the Vaillant and you'll reap the rewards for years to come!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back