You think England's justice systems a joke

big 'indyref' meeting in Glasgow today - ever so popular (nearly as many hamas flags) - expecting 77,000 LOL
1726327342257.png

1726327766708.png

https://news.stv.tv/politics/alex-s...dependence-at-hope-over-fear-rally-in-glasgow

Sponsored Links
I don't like the way that the Still Nae Pherries people have hijacked The Saltire.
to explain the Nae Pherries bit

the SNP decided back in 2015 to commission some new ferries, The Geln Sannox was to cost 97m and be delivered in 2018
So far it has cost 400m and still not ready

everything the SNP touches turns to a complete disaster

here is another exmple of their lunacy. As you can probably imagine Scotland has a big problem with drink, its part of our culture (and a culture I personally quite enjoy), and the SNP have been tackling this problem for the past 15 years, and you guessed it, the situation has continued to get worse, latest figures for alcohol related deaths shows that last year was the highest in 15 years - probably the length of time they have been working on it

so where is the SNP lunacy in this, you ask...

They're going to ban logo's off pint glasses.....

they're just barking mad - seriously someone is not going to have a heavy session cos their is no logo on the pint glass?

Sponsored Links
So the minimum unit price on alcohol did not work? Sorry the drive to Gretna to buy off the Sassenachs did not work then.

I knew the sycamore tree felling was no accident. Who's planning to raise the wall - the sassenachs or the sweaties?

:mrgreen:

Back