A 46-year-old man.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"A 46-year-old man has been arrested by officers investigating £200mn worth of UK government contracts awarded to PPE Medpro during the Covid-19 pandemic.

The man, who has not been identified, was arrested at his home in Barnet, north London, and interviewed by National Crime Agency officers, the agency said.

PPE Medpro has been the focus of controversy over allegations the personal protective equipment it supplied to the Department of Health and Social Care was not fit for purpose.

The NCA said the arrest was based on suspicion of conspiracy to commit fraud and attempting to pervert the course of justice.

PPE Medpro is owned by a consortium led by Doug Barrowman, who is married to Conservative peer Baroness Michelle Mone."

Sponsored Links
Oh, did you post it 2 months ago? Show me.

Sponsored Links
I didn't see biking post it on here. Can you show me?

Never mind John.

R.47da45db31ac632a5a23582e35363f55

I don't follow Carol Vorderman, so I don't see all the news that you and biking do. Biking was implying it had been posted before, is that true?

I don't follow Carol Vorderman, so I don't see all the news that you and biking do. Biking was implying it had been posted before, is that true?

Yes, on the Mone Mone Mone thread. The link leads to the arrest of a 46 year old man from Barnet. Glad I could help.

1722896873139.png

It doesn't help when people try to go full on Times-cryptic-crossword on the thread titles.

Sponsored Links
Back