A 46-year-old man.

We do have a free press, you know...............
Don't burst roasts' bubble. He's brainwashed into the 'two tier' phrase, and no amount of reality will cure him of his rightwing bullshìt.
Two tier reporting, innit. (y)

:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
1725873787014.png

More interested in the price of oasis tickets.

Still he seems to be delivering on promises. He’s made his government unpopular in record time.
He's on record saying he doesn't mind being unpopular. Just as well, really, since his administration will have to make plenty of unpopular decisions with the Gammon Brigade who've been used to having their cake and eating it.

Sponsored Links
arresting political opponents
It’s not illegal to hate but when that hate is translated into trying to burn immigrants alive in a hostel I was quite pleased the police took action. The thick fuc*kers that did it were also trying to destroy the living accommodation they claim is in short supply for the “natives”. I guess not all gee bee news viewers are intelligent

It’s not illegal to hate but when that hate is translated into trying to burn immigrants alive in a hostel I was quite pleased the police took action. The thick fuc*kers that did it were also trying to destroy the living accommodation they claim is in short supply for the “natives”. I guess not all gee bee news viewers are intelligent
I think a lot of them (the rioters), and folk like Farage, Hopkins etc were genuinely surprised at the action taken.

Surely they shouldn't have been lifted and convicted though? I mean, they were just good old salt of the earth English folk exercising their right to peacefully protest, no?

Sponsored Links
Back