a question of morality...

you leave your wallet on a train... who's wrong?

• you?

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • the person that stole the wallet?

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

imamartian

Joe thinks it's your own fault if crime happens to you... i want to see what you lot think?

Sponsored Links
It's your fault if you leave your kids home alone and something happens - that's why council mums get jailed while celebrity doctors get away with it.

It's your fault if you leave your kids home alone and something happens - that's why council mums get jailed while celebrity doctors get away with it.

lets see..... and you'll resign if the vote is against you? :eek:

Sponsored Links
If you don't think leaving a wallet on a train and losing it is your own fault, try claiming for it on your insurance.

why do you automatically assume its stolen as they are often handed in??:cool:

Most crime is opportunistic, people should try and minimise opportunities for crimes to take place.

Like watching your kids instead of getting blotto.

Most crime is opportunistic, people should try and minimise opportunities for crimes to take place.

Are you for real?!!!!! that's the whole fooking point !!! crime is the crime... not the leaving open to crims bit !!!!!!!

Are you for real?!!!!! that's the whole fooking point !!! crime is the crime... not the leaving open to crims bit !!!!!!!

I certainly am for real, crime can be prevented, or are you too stupid to realise that??????

Lets say you go to a supermarket, do you

A = Remove valuables from your car or put them out of site and then lock the car

B = Put a shiny new phone on the dash, leave the drivers door off and your keys in the ignition with your sat nav set to take you home??

If you answered B then you should be asking yourself "are you for real" ??

He's not for real - he's a complete and utter bozo. Brainless, totally brainless.

I certainly am for real, crime can be prevented, or are you too stupid to realise that??????

Lets say you go to a supermarket, do you

A = Remove valuables from your car or put them out of site and then lock the car

B = Put a shiny new phone on the dash, leave the drivers door off and your keys in the ignition with your sat nav set to take you home??

If you answered B then you should be asking yourself "are you for real" ??

i agree 100% with what you say, but you miss the point... who is wrong... you, for putting a shiny phone on your dashboard? or scum crim for stealing it?

Sponsored Links
Back