Another soldier stabbed.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Would anyone be surprised if the attacker wasn't a Muslim? I would.
Just a reminder of the OP, no mention of the injured soldier there, just a strange remark

It took 173 posts before mottie mentioned the soldier, first thought on hearing the news, lets start a furore about the possible religion of the attacker, and he has the brass neck to criticise me

Last edited:
The police body cams should be available, unless they were switched off......again. :rolleyes:
Some additional footage has been released showing fighting also how one police person finished up with a broken nose. Didn't catch all but the mayor of Manchester outlined the problem with videos such as the one that was released and seen by all - they don't give any info at all about what actually happened - just that it resulted in the kick. He wasn't excusing that. More that there is a lot of various political interests in aspect like that so all sorts join in.

Fact is there are a lot of police and incidents, this one looks to be on the extreme side and one cop looses his temper. S H I T happens. A fact of life. Or maybe he is like that but wouldn't you have thought this would have shown up before? We don't know either way.

Just a reminder of the OP, no mention of the injured soldier there, just a strange remark

It took 173 posts before mottie mentioned the soldier, first thought on hearing the news, lets start a furore about the possible religion of the attacker, and he has the brass neck to criticise me
The Muslim haters are ready to pounce on any story that shows them in a poor light.

Yeah, and you didn’t even criticise me. Oh, wait….

Sponsored Links
Back