That 11 year old that was stabbed 8 times on Monday.

I think "Tommy Robinson" has been thrown out of USA and Canada, so far.

And Mexico.

And he recently fled from Britain to escape justice.
He is apparently travelling using an Irish passport.
He was arrested in Canada for giving Ireland as his place of birth, the Irish government are considering cancelling his passport.
Maybe he should apply for Israeli citizenship.

Sponsored Links
He is apparently travelling using an Irish passport.
He was arrested in Canada for giving Ireland as his place of birth, the Irish government are considering cancelling his passport.
Maybe he should apply for Israeli citizenship.
Now considering his passport in whatever name will be flagged everytime it is presented it would have came up that he had an impending court appearance the next day why was he allowed to leave

Sponsored Links
Ireland is investigating if his passport has been issued fraudulently based on the invalid birth location the Canadians announced.

I'm sure everyone would be utterly shocked if the convicted fraudster Yaxley Lennon had lied on official forms.

Tommy Ten Names.
I wish the media would start to refer to him as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon all the time, perhaps with Tommy Robinson in brackets. There's a good reason he doesn't want to be commonly known and referred to under his real name.

He wasnt

He was detained
you certainly are a clown he left this country the day before a court appearance and was photographed in cyprus in 5 star hotel and is still a wanted man

Tommy Ten Names.
Actually, I take back suggesting the media should refer to him as Yaxley-Lennon, Tommy Ten Names is much better :)

Welcome to tonight's news. First, a breaking story about Tommy Ten Names ...

Actually, I take back suggesting the media should refer to him as Yaxley-Lennon, Tommy Ten Names is much better :)

Welcome to tonight's news. First, a breaking story about Tommy Ten Names ...
I know I'm getting jealous, Every time I came on here, at one time, there was always someone talking about the legend. ;)
:giggle:

you certainly are a clown he left this country the day before a court appearance and was photographed in cyprus in 5 star hotel and is still a wanted man
Bankrupt people can often afford foreign holidays and 5 star hotels, especially when they are fleeing justice.

Sponsored Links
Back