ASDA PAYG top up

Blimey. I astounded. You can come up with all sorts of facts and figures and charts and graphs but don’t know how to find the balance on a PAYG Asda mobile by text. Have you heard of 'Google'? It’s really good. You can ask it all sorts of things like "how do I find out asda mobile balance by text". Try it. (y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
How do you do that?
Text BAL to a 27xx number. Since the texts are saved by the phone, you will have a permanent time stamped log of the credits.

Blimey. I astounded. You can come up with all sorts of facts and figures and charts and graphs but don’t know how to find the balance on a PAYG Asda mobile by text.
Not everyone is aware of such a feature. If Three had it, it wouldn't be so easy for them to steal my money. They had no itemised billing, no records, and no VAT receipts that would arrive.

You expect all that when spending less than a fiver a year? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Why not? 2 calls a year is 30p. £5 can go 10 years on ASDA and they give me logged credits free of charge. They even have break down of usage online.

Sponsored Links
While we are on mobiles, I just found something cool: https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.maxistar.textpad/

It's a simple .txt file editor like the windows notepad.exe. The benefit of .txt files is that it is portable across all platforms. The reason I don't use mobiles is that they are inconvenient for many things. So anything that allows easy movement of information between devices is extremely useful.

The app uses the android Menu button (left of the 3 permanent buttons) to bring up its functions. This got me stumped for a good half an hour.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back