Barmy Trump

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"James Politi in Washington 7 HOURS AGO

Donald Trump fuelled concerns about his state of mind on Saturday by delivering a vulgar ramble during a rally in Pennsylvania, in his latest diversion from the political script just weeks before election day.

Trump kicked off his rally with a 12-minute speech that included crude suggestions about the late golfer Arnold Palmer’s anatomy. The remarks were delivered at Arnold Palmer Regional Airport as the Republican nominee started to make his final pitch to US voters in the battleground states that will decide the White House race.

“When he took showers with the other pros, they came out of there, they said: ‘Oh my God, that’s unbelievable,’” Trump said, in an apparent reference to Palmer’s genitalia. “We have women that are highly sophisticated here, but they used to look at Arnold.”

The off-colour remarks were just the latest in a string of unusual campaign appearances that have raised concerns about Trump’s state of mind as he vies for a second term as president. His Republican allies have sought to encourage him to focus on policy issues, but Trump has continued to veer off-message.

At a town hall in Pennsylvania this week, he ended the event by playing music for more than 30 minutes and swaying back and forth on stage without speaking. His rhetoric has grown increasingly dark and vulgar.

"You have to tell Kamala Harris that you’ve had enough, that you just can’t take it any more . . . you’re a **** vice-president,” he said at the rally on Saturday, referring to his Democratic rival."

FT.com

Sponsored Links
I've been following him on youtube since his trial . I still think he will be the next President , maybe ree our USA member would like to comment ?

Sponsored Links
Bookies favourite is hopeful news, they can make a lot from that belief

"James Politi in Washington 7 HOURS AGO

The off-colour remarks were just the latest in a string of unusual campaign appearances that have raised concerns about Trump’s state of mind as he vies for a second term as president. His Republican allies have sought to encourage him to focus on policy issues, but Trump has continued to veer off-message.

Yet for months we were told that Biden was perfectly fine - just about all media gave him a free pass and ignored all his gaffs and kept pushing the line that he is ok - its was all a lie all along and an actual conspiracy to keep it out of the news..

an actual conspiracy to keep it out of the news..
One of the least successful conspiracy theories of all time. Trumpf isn’t mad he’s bad. His strategy - if he has one - is to make himself as different as possible to Kama . Hence the feeble locker room banter.

I dont recall the BBC news using that
Plenty of coverage...

Sponsored Links
Back