BBC logic

Sponsored Links
Or perhaps they are just not used to driving on our roads so have more accidents. Surely that can't be classed as racist can it.
That plus this and the one licence they share amongst themselves maybe?

Loads more but I suppose we shouldn’t mention them, eh?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Open your eyes when your driving. It may save yours and other life's and you'll see the Audi drivers followed by BMW, Merc and range rover drivers.
Yep that is my experience too. Also the ones to really look out for are the ones who for some reason have sprayed their car badge black - its a sure sign that they will be driving like a ****.

The methodology used by the BBC didn't seem to be particularly scientific. As you say, there could be many factors for premiums to be higher in some areas rather than others.

More accidents?
Higher claim per accident?
More stealable motahs?
More uninsured drivers?
Greater traffic density?
Less off-carriageway parking?
Ambivalence to rules of the road?

I know a few who work in re-insurance ( the process of reselling on risk to spread your liability). They are allowed to use any criteria they like to determine premiums. For asylum, housing (as an example) Ukrainians are considered to look after their home and have no additional risk added. <others> are known to deliberately set fire to their house and claim thousands in loss of personal items.

It is also not racist to observe that one particular religion is massively over represented in our prisons.

Sponsored Links
Back