BBC news Black out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just found out that there is was a big demo in London today but when I turned to my trusted news initiated BBC website to find out about it there was no mention at all on the bbc news main webpage -loads of other news outlets reports say 50,000 people marching and 2 arrests -why is the BBC news not reporting it. I had to google it to then find it on the BBC London section but its not on the main site.

Sponsored Links
I have just found out that there is was a big demo in London today but when I turned to my trusted news initiated BBC website to find out about it there was no mention at all on the bbc news main webpage -loads of other news outlets reports say 50,000 people marching and 2 arrests -why is the BBC news not reporting it. I had to google it to then find it on the BBC London section but its not on the main site.
Maybe more important things were happening.

Sponsored Links
There were several. Do you support them all?
I dont have an opinion on any of them but I do think that when a march or demo is on that the anti side should be banned for its anti whatever - its just a recipe for a fight. Let each one have their demo in turn.

Maybe more important things were happening.
Yes you are right - like this which did manage to grace the BBC website homepage - its there right now.
bbcure.JPG

interesting to know you're a dance enthusiast and follow that page
Its on the main landing page - you dummy --bottom right but no mention of 50,000 demonstrating in London. So no matter if I was - have you got something against dancing.
bbcre.JPG

What's thick about not wanting my national main news broadcaster to sensor what they tell me.
They're not censoring it Mr Thickie, it's on the BBC News website as clear as night and day, when I clicked on the BBC/England tab there it is in plain sight. Perhaps you should make an appointment at Specsavers as well as Thickiesavers.

MR THICKIE.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back