BBC news Black out

Its on the main landing page - you dummy --bottom right but no mention of 50,000 demonstrating in London. So no matter if I was - have you got something against dancing.

So you weren't on the "England" page, then. Where would you expect London news to be?

chrome_screenshot_26 Oct 2024 21_06_43 BST.png

Sponsored Links
I have just found out that there is was a big demo in London today but when I turned to my trusted news initiated BBC website to find out about it there was no mention at all on the bbc news main webpage -loads of other news outlets reports say 50,000 people marching and 2 arrests -why is the BBC news not reporting it. I had to google it to then find it on the BBC London section but its not on the main site.
This is a predictable and often used conspiracy theory.

It’s the good old “there’s been no mention in the mainstream media” claim…..it’s a feeble attempt to claim the media is hiding something.

The actual truth is Tommy Robinson is not terribly interesting to most people, but he is to the easily brainwashed that fall for far right bolox

You are either being thick or not listening I am talking about the main BBC news landing page - not any subsection -look here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news
Google yourself also do it with sky news and its not on their main page either nor is it either on the main page subsection about UK news --- look.
skyure.JPG

Sponsored Links

It’s the good old “there’s been no mention in the mainstream media” claim…..it’s a feeble attempt to claim the media is hiding something.

The actual truth is Tommy Robinson is not terribly interesting to most people, but he is to the easily brainwashed that fall for far right bolox
What has it got to do with yaxley - he is held on remand or what ever and not there. And then please show me on the BBC or Sky news main landing page where the news tells me all about it. And yes yaxley may not be terribly interesting to most people but if I was planning on visiting London I would of liked to know about a big demo getting in my way

Last edited:

Fine - then show it to me on the BBC / sky news MAIN landing page.

I am not on a phone or pad - I am on a PC which is the base default main site without any "preferences"

Fine - then show it to me on the BBC / sky news MAIN landing page.
Strawman argument

The fact a story isn’t on the main page simply means the editors think other news is more topical and will attract more readers.

Just because you get a hard on at any mention of Tommy Ten names, doesn’t mean the general public do

Strawman argument

The fact a story isn’t on the main page simply means the editors think other news is more topical and will attract more readers.

Just because you get a hard on at any mention of Tommy Ten names, doesn’t mean the general public do
There is something quite disturbingly wrong and perverted in your head - but glad that you have acknowledged that after first denning it you have now agreed that it has been censored from the main news pages

Sponsored Links
Back