BBC news Black out

Nail Head Hit.
Well done that gets you your sticker unless you prove me wrong
Troll-tw#at.jpg

Sponsored Links
So you weren't on the "England" page, then.

It’s the good old “there’s been no mention in the mainstream media” claim…..it’s a feeble attempt to claim the media is hiding something.
So i thought you both considered the BBC to be the Tory's right wing mouth piece but now all of a sudden you are twisting yourself in knots to try and defend them - Notch carps on about conspiracy's but fails to see one right in front of his face. Meanwhile Noseall knows fuc#kall and continues to snipe from the sidelines with 3 word quips like --
Nail Head Hit.

Last edited:
What has it got to do with yaxley - he is held on remand or what ever and not there. And then please show me on the BBC or Sky news main landing page where the news tells me all about it. And yes yaxley may not be terribly interesting to most people but if I was planning on visiting London I would of liked to know about a big demo getting in my way
It was in the news all week.

Sponsored Links
For news of this nature I prefer to rely on the like of Myhar Tousi.

It's a ****storm, two tier Keir will attempt to lock up protestors whilst protecting left wing Antifa facists. That aint going to end well.

The thing is with lefties, they tend to be very poor losers, witness Brexit, I dread to think what will happen in a few weeks if Trump wins, I dread to think what will happen after the London demos if it results in more lefties being banged up than right wingers.

Chill out lefties, accept that nine times out of ten you're on the losing side of the argument. Be gracious, accept it, own it. You're ******g wrong.

A right wing shill
I just googled him and he is from Iran - his back story is very interesting and as a refugee I would of thought that you would of loved him but - perhaps he is the wrong sort of refugee for your liking.

Last edited:
I doubt the BBC will of had time, too busy bigging up Kamala and banging on and on about reparation

Sponsored Links
Back