Circuit for 2 lamps, PIR and override - is this notifiable?

Is there a widely-recognised/general convention as to the actual content of the label? E.g. '230v' or 'L' for the live?
I did see table 51 whilst trying to research this, but footnote 1 suggests a lighting circuit is considered as AC power and not Control circuit?
Apologies, I used a poor example that didn't quite clarify my question..

I was more attempting to ask that... where the alphanumeric representations have L1/L2/L3, these are listed as for a 3ph circuit. So for a single phase domestic lighting circuit (if considered as an AC power circuit according to the table footnote) I would have to use 'L' for all the live sections, which ends up in the same position as just sleeving everything in brown.
I had intended to use tags such as '230V main', '230V Lamp 1', 'Neutral Lamp 1', etc, but as you point out.. there seems to be a bit of a grey area in regards to whether this type of installation could be considered a control circuit

(Not trying to be a pain! Just trying to fully understand the intricacies at this point - really appreciate the feedback)
:D

Sponsored Links
You are overthinking everything. It is not that important.

1720124261563.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back