c'mon toon

Sponsored Links
Yea of little faith, if one messiah does not succeed try try try again.

Where you from then Eddie? I'm a Mag.

Shearer is our local hero and no one will say owt against him for trying to rescue the team but I can't see us doing to be honest mate. Too little too late. I reckon. :(

Sponsored Links
Maybe if they didnt sack their managers every 5 days they wouldnt be so ****, must be hard on the plays to have to adapt to different coaching styles every few months

Where you from then Eddie? I'm a Mag.

Shearer is our local hero and no one will say owt against him for trying to rescue the team but I can't see us doing to be honest mate. Too little too late. I reckon. :(

I grew up in Kenton.

I grew up in Kenton.
A long time ago I worked in Safeway at Cowgate. I probably threw you out a few times! :D

I'm a Whitley lad mesel like. ;)

Spent many a happy weekend getting hypothermia at Whitley Bay, Seahouses and the like. :LOL:

Used to be able to see St James park floodlights on my way to school. Just googled it, looks a lot more built up than it used to.

their going down
fancy appointing a coach who has never coached, real smart move that just cos the fans love him

the end is nigh

goodbye geordies, the 6pts every year will be sorely missed. :LOL:

Best of luck to the Toon Army from down south :eek: .

Not into to me footie but have enjoyed Newcastles hospitality over a good few weekends. Only stumbled into the (Strawberry ? pub) on away matches though.

Luvverly place. :LOL: :D :LOL:

Ed

Sponsored Links
Back