c'mon toon

I'm a Whitley lad mesel like. ;)

Whitley Bay! What a place! Have many a vague memory (very vague) of Whitley Bay from several 'lad's weekends' up there. Planning another for next year. Never known a place so deserted during the day, but absolutely heaving at night.

Sponsored Links
Oh well, my lad cheered me up this morning, they walloped the opposition 19-1 !! The cheer when the opposition scored was immense. Must admit I felt a little uncomfortable at 7-0 down, it is supposed to be fun, not a complete demolition. Better luck next time to the opposition :D

C'mon Toon, you can beat those scousers he says laughing in a slightly manic way.

Sponsored Links
I'm a Whitley lad mesel like. ;)

Whitley Bay! What a place! Have many a vague memory (very vague) of Whitley Bay from several 'lad's weekends' up there. Planning another for next year. Never known a place so deserted during the day, but absolutely heaving at night.
A few of the main shops have closed recently Andrew so there are even less people about during the day.

If you do come up don't waste ya time with Whitley Bay on the Saturday Andrew. Don't get me wrong it's still as busy as ever but get yourselves up to Newcastle City centre on the Saturday night. It's far better and the girls are stunning!

79 / 80 was subbying for swans at the time ;) ;)

FWIW i got hoyed out at 5 / 30 next morning without charge :LOL: :LOL: ;)
With breakfast though yeah? I'd write and complain if not Kev! The canteen in the Toon Nick do a cracking bacon sarnie mate. :D

EDIT: Actually Kev, being a more refined sort, I was referring to the Quay Side and the likes of The Apartment, The Lounge (owned by Any & Dec FYI), Pacific, 35 Degrees, Martha's Bar (full of NUFC Players :rolleyes: ) etc, etc.

The Big Market is more like the old Sweden or Newcastle Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8rrFP2RMmo

I vote Sweden when comparing in the Video. If however, you cannot afford Sweden, but you'd still like to see some absolutely stunning Engish girls, go for the Quay Side and above bars Andrew et al.

EDIT 2: Lets have input for the other lads for their local hot tottie bars! :D

Sponsored Links
Back