Consistent abuse of young boys over many decades by Catholic Preists

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Ahhh, so there was a blanket paedophile amnesty then, in favour of other, "more pressing matters" then?

I think that's unlikely.

But there is lots more public sympathy, interest and outrage for, say, a pretty little girl who is killed or goes missing, than for the violent murder of a few prostitutes. Perhaps police have the same attitudes as the public.

Compare coverage of Madeline McCann to the Ipswich murders.

I just did a web search. 39 results for one; 2,360,000 results for the other.

"cat in bin" scored 20,000,000

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Why would the authorities in the UK turn a blind eye to crimes committed by "plebs"?
I think you will find the 'authorities' turn a blind eye to certain "crimes committed by "plebs" in same way as the 'authorities' pursue disproportionately other "crimes committed by "plebs".

Both approaches are based on the particular 'crime of the moment' in the media, and various agencies/individuals covering their arses and misinterpreting the law/rules.

But 'plebs' when in the overall english (in)justice system usually get a worse outcome, as the recent example regarding revelations about the police hiding/not handing over vital evidence to the defence that 'non plebs' seem to come by more easily shows!

Not by chance no, rather deliberate actually...….
Asian groomers......…..Asians who abuse children

Walaa your mate has been editing my posts. What did you say about people who do that ??

Asian groomers......…..Asians who abuse children

Walaa your mate has been editing my posts. What did you say about people who do that ??

best not bring that up ;) carpet & sweep is the best policy ;)

One of your lefty footed friends posted a link about a white pedo gang.

He was right a gang of Nonses I could call them a lot worse as they deserve no respect. To be called a gang is one of the most flattering words that could be used to describe.

Fruit cake

Here we go fruit cake

Sponsored Links
Back