Consistent abuse of young boys over many decades by Catholic Preists

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This reminds me of the time when we were on holiday in Ireland. We were walking along and came across a seven year old choir boy crying his eyes out. The wife asked him what was wrong and he told us he had just lost his mother. My wife comforted him and asked him if he would like her to call him a priest. "Feck off", he said, "I cant tink of sex at a toime like this".....

This reminds me of the time when we were on holiday in Ireland. We were walking along and came across a seven year old choir boy crying his eyes out. The wife asked him what was wrong and he told us he had just lost his mother. My wife comforted him and asked him if he would like her to call him a priest. "Feck off", he said, "I cant tink of sex at a toime like this".....

That's very English of you.

Is abuse of young boys by Catholic priests continuing or has action finally been taken by the church?

Is abuse of young boys by Catholic priests continuing or has action finally been taken by the church?

action is on-going

imho plenty has been swept under the carpet.

The should also take a close look at the Vaticans finances imo

It is massive in the 3rd world were it is easier to cover up.
The Vatican has a treaty with the Italian government which guarantees them immunity.
The Vatican has been involved in money laundering for years ,Roberto Calvi , nicknamed the Popes banker was found hanged under Blackfriars bridge London, he was on the run from Mafia hitmen hired by the Vatican.

It is massive in the 3rd world were it is easier to cover up.
The Vatican has a treaty with the Italian government which guarantees them immunity.
The Vatican has been involved in money laundering for years ,Roberto Calvi , nicknamed the Popes banker was found hanged under Blackfriars bridge London, he was on the run from Mafia hitmen hired by the Vatican.
Who was it who said God works in mysterious ways? There was a documentary on TV about the Vatican and it does seem corrupt.

Yes,to avoid STI's all Irish priests now have to wear 3 condoms ,to be sure, to be sure, to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't they believe sex is only for the purpose of creating children? And condoms are banned, furthering the spread of AIDS? Probably why a nice young boy is appealing to the clergy. Sick bastards.

In Italy they say that everyone calls the local priest father except his own kids who have to call him uncle.

Sponsored Links
Back