Daily Express Today

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It gets more and more like the Daily Fail.

IMG_20240709_134337_MP.jpg

Why are they complaining about this when Sunak mentioned cutting services in one of his debates and that was apparently fine?

Is it because they are bullcarp hacks who just was to sell cheap rags?

Sponsored Links
It gets more and more like the Daily Fail.

View attachment 348479
Why are they complaining about this when Sunak mentioned cutting services in one of his debates and that was apparently fine?

Is it because they are bullcarp hacks who just was to sell cheap rags?
So exactly which of those choices would you prefer? The tories, with a very very small contribution from blair's "new Labour", have decimated this country. It needs money pouring into it for the NHS, for education, for deprived people, for industry, which we have precious little of now. The only way they will get money is by raising taxes. It didn't matter who won the election if they were going to do anything to drag this country back up it would take money so taxes would and will go up. And before the anti brexit brigade get on their high horses. Yes brexit failed but only because it was squandered by the trash that governed this country at the time AND of course the covid scam.

I'm surprised the £350m a week isn't helping to fix things.

Sponsored Links
I'm surprised the £350m a week isn't helping to fix things.

Last I read (NHS England) it had risen to £380m a week extra and I think from memory due to hit £400m a week extra this year.
Wes Streeting is right, the NHS is broken, it needs fixing, and money isn't the solution.

Last I read (NHS England) it had risen to £380m a week extra and I think from memory due to hit £400m a week extra this year.
Wes Streeting is right, the NHS is broken, it needs fixing, and money isn't the solution.
Correct.

All that time wasted not repairing buildings, is now just sucking money straight out.

I assume you are blaming the Tories for the quality of the buildings, repairs.

Oh no, just blame the NHS.

Correct.

All that time wasted not repairing buildings, is now just sucking money straight out.

I suppose some could blame labour for the billions in pfi payments draining the nhs coffers

Correct.

As Streeting said, some money might become available but in return he'll expect to see Doctors working weekends to bring the waiting lists down. He intends to fix the NHS and recognises he will need the private sector involved. Sounds like he's going to turn it on it's head and go for grass roots reform.

I like the guy, he talks sense.

Timpson as prison minister could be another good move.

Sponsored Links
Back