Distance from boiler to plastic pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I have a Greenstar Heatslave 18/25 combi, whats the best distance from the boiler before it being possible to change to plastic?? Bosch-Worcester say "Do not use plastic pipework on sealed systems"!!

Are they covering their ass or is this perfectly true for this boiler in sealed system?
Thanks

I know this is an old thread but the installation manual for my Worcester 30CDi system boiler clearly states on page 11 "Any plastic pipework must have a polymeric barrier with 600mm (minimum) length of copper or steel pipe connected to the boiler".

... and as for the emotional comments on this thread......Where are the forum moderators? Surely these childish comments should not be tolerated. They have clearly demonstrated their totally unprofessional conduct.

Sponsored Links
... and as for the emotional comments on this thread......Where are the forum moderators? Surely these childish comments should not be tolerated. They have clearly demonstrated their totally unprofessional conduct.

Generally someone should be allowed to post want he wishes as long as its not abusive. If it reflects badly on the person posting then others like you will be able to see just how childish he is! ( I have not bothered to look at them, as you say they are childish! )

A moderator would be pointing out to you that you are adding to a posting last made nine months ago!

Its no longer topical!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back