EU commission being protected by riot police.

Sponsored Links

You've only got to look at this shower's "strategy" (less "steady hand on the tiller", more Whack-a-mole) to look at a Government "commitment" at a conference as an attempt to damp down a fire (y)

NFU? Tory donors, lol.

There must be an election close.
I think there is one in the pipeline. Just think of all those that hate the Tories and, according to some, changed their views about Brexit and add that to all those die-hard Labourites plus the recent Labour successes in the by-elections. They'll all be out on the night giving their vote to Labour, won’t they? What is your prediction - a majority for Labour at the next GE beating the 80 seat majority the Tories got in the last one? Come in, stick yer neck out!

Sponsored Links
"I've got your back." Rish! told the farmers at a conference. How many more knives can he stick in their back before the industry bleeds out, i wonder?

Is it a conspiracy theory that they are being forced out under the guise of climate protection so that massive companies can come in a buy up the land cheaply.

are you avin a laff, the Conservative govt have:

1) made no effort to replace EU subsidies

2) made no effort to protect British farmers against cheap imports on their rubbish brexit deals

3) made no effort to protect farmers against monopolistic supermarkets

Tories saying "underline committment to British farming" is as much bullshoite as "levelling up"

Crappy waits at Passport Control and modest cost of living increases. Going to get worse this year when the much delayed checks are brought in.
More unessesary Brexit shịt.
Yep all unnecessary EU spite to punish the UK and to deter others who want to leave.
I've had to sell my penthouse above the Britsh Bulldog pub though.
Fugging Brexit. (n)
And there it is every time there is a phone in on the radio someone is saying brexit is bad -- wait for it there it it is- they had a second home somewhere or family there. Theses people only voted to remain for their own selfish reasons. They don't really care about any increase in costs - its all feigned outrage because they have the money for that second home.
It seems that Spain and France want to now relax the 90 days in 180 because they are suffering from the loss of income.

Last edited:
Yep all unnecessary EU spite to punish the UK and to deter others who want to leave
How is it “EU spite”?

The UK has exactly the same access to the EU as every other 3rd country.

If the UK wanted the benefits of the Single Market it could’ve stayed inside the Single Market.

I fly a couple of times a month and have found the passport process roughly evens. In some cases the international channel goes quicker than the EU channel and some airports have better international facilities than EU/Domestic - shorter queues etc. But it's never been more than 10-15 mins extra.

The Schengen limit was a pain, but its easy to deal with Greece hands out visa's like sweets and France and Spain want the limit dropped of extended.

UK airports don't exclude EU passports from the domestic channel, because they realised it would create delays and the need for more infrastructure. The UK also allows EU citizens to stay up to 6 months without a visa.

Theses people only voted to remain for their own selfish reasons. They don't really care about any increase in costs - its all feigned outrage because they have the money for that second home
You could not be more wrong

The majority of remainers live in wealthier regions of the U.K. like London and the South East, where Brexit has had the least damage.

The people that are suffering the greatest damage from Brexit are those living in the industrial regions and agricultural regions: like Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cornwall, Essex. Oh and of course fishing towns, fisherman suffered from brexit.

Sponsored Links
Back