EU commission being protected by riot police.

Sponsored Links
There was never any reason to suddenly treat the UK as a 3rd country, there was plenty of scope to afford the UK a special status - just like Spain and France now want to do.
Lol. Dumb Brexers. And we can look forward to 2024 and the much delayed checks on goods, that had been put off for years because of the harm it could do to delicate UK.

Brexit - total pile of unnecessary shít.

Sponsored Links
what problems have you faced due to Brexit?

You know you are still allowed to go to Benidorm right?
But can you stay in the EU/EEA zone for more than 90 days out of any 180 days as you could before brexit?

Can you now work or study there without getting visas as you could before?

You may only think about holidays, but millions have had their life choices trashed by brexit...

But then just like mottie, maybe you just don't care?

EU farmers in particular the French scoundrels always tend to go over the top with protests
Usually resort to violence as well

Lol.

Brexit is just as shít for farmers as it is for everyone else boyo.
And I believe they supported it actively and tried drumming up support for it at referendum time. Certainly around here they did.

No benefit from it then

Last edited:
what problems have you faced due to Brexit?

You know you are still allowed to go to Benidorm right?
Have you tried going abroad to act as service and support for cyclists, or car race or rallying or musicians?

Obviously not.

What benefits have you had from Brexit?

Youu can still go to the Isle of Wight you know

there was plenty of scope to afford the UK a special status
Unfortunately you don’t understand how the Single Market operates.

Removing trade barriers is only possible by the members having on standards, certification, laws and an external customs border. It’s literally the harmonisation of standards and a protected external border that enables frictionless trading across country borders.

but the public voted for a hard Brexit and divergence, so trade barriers are necessary.

Yes it is true, I am 100% correct

Wealthier towns voted to remain, poor towns voted to leave
The people who voted leave were mostly in poor Conservative areas

Your graph tells FA, because it is based on constituencies - not numbers who voted.

Back to the drawing board for you
evidence ? or do we just take your word. I am aware there are many academic and other studies that make these claims but if you read them they all confess to not actually having any data other than polling to back up their position.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you don’t understand how the Single Market operates.

Removing trade barriers is only possible by the members having on standards, certification, laws and an external customs border. It’s literally the harmonisation of standards and a protected external border that enables frictionless trading across country borders.

but the public voted for a hard Brexit and divergence, so trade barriers are necessary.
nonsense - trade barriers can be removed without any such alignment and nobody voted for hard or soft Brexit. Simply slightly more people voted leave than remain. I suspect that many could have been persuaded either way and come down on one side or the other by a small margin.

Last edited:
Goodbye brexit.
IMG_3367.gif

Yes it is true, I am 100% correct

Wealthier towns voted to remain, poor towns voted to leave
The people who voted leave were mostly in poor Conservative areas

Your graph tells FA, because it is based on constituencies - not numbers who voted.

Back to the drawing board for you
61% of Labour constituencies voted leave.

Sponsored Links
Back