FLOOD!!! (lots of pictures, dial up beware)

Sponsored Links
They did use a FF mask.

He slipped into unconciousness & died of hypothermia.

i was a police diver. they are only allowed to use full face masks with positive pressure, due to the type of muck we used to work in. A firemans ba would not work under water. I heard the update today, seemed he did die of hypothermia, and they were getting ready to amputate his leg. poor guy, not a nice way to go, seemed they were trying to save the koi carp from their shop.

Sponsored Links
The fish escaped from the pond :( The water rose overnight and they swam over the bricks. Now they are swimming around the back garden!!!

we had a small net, it broke. they are contained in the garden. Will catch them when he water subsides a bit.

I'm wishing you ATB with your watery woes, Crafty. Hope things don't get worse for you.

We have gained one fish!!! next-door-but-one came round earlier with one of our fish in a bucket. Heaven knows how it got there, theres plenty of shrubs and fences in the way!! He also brought another fish that his kids no longer want to live out its years in our pond! :D

It was so comical to see the 3 fish swimming around the garden :LOL: Almost surreal!!

Thats fantastic Crafty :D I really thought you was going to lose your liddle fish, I had some people in my studio today I was telling them of your plight, so is the water going down now?

It is here, but more rain threatened for weekend. the council just brought sandbags round here this evening. All the neighbours were out there fetching them from the lorry. The worst could be yet to come.

:confused:

We get flooded every now and then it usually happens all of a sudden :eek: .
epson001ca4.jpg

our house is the one on the left.

Crafty said:
... next-door-but-one came round earlier with one of our fish in a bucket. Heaven knows how it got there, theres plenty of shrubs and fences in the way!!

Plucky little feller :)

Foiled in his bid for freedom :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back