Food colouring/digestive system

I ate some chocolate the other night...went for a pony in the morning...

and it was.....brown!.....weird that eh! :rolleyes:

But seriously...i was once quite worried about my digestive sysyem, everything I ate come out the other end in the same form...

I went to the docs and said "when I eat eat cabbage I poo cabbage...when I eat rice I poo rice....when I eat fish I poo fish..when I eat strarberries I poo strawberries..everything thing I eat comes out the same...it doesnt look like poo at all...what can I do?...my poo doesnt look like poo doctor...im worried"

He just looked up and said..........

Eat poo then! ;)

Sponsored Links
Would now be a good time to mention my mate Dave's collection of Japanese erotica?

I have noticed that if you eat Sugar Puffs breakfast cereal, your wee smells more like Sugar Puffs than the stuff itself does to start with!

Poo-wise, no strange experiences to report myself, other than the already mentioned "morning-after-the-guinness" phenominon....

Sponsored Links
ninebob said:
I have noticed that if you eat Sugar Puffs breakfast cereal, your wee smells more like Sugar Puffs than the stuff itself does to start with!

Poo-wise, no strange experiences to report myself, other than the already mentioned "morning-after-the-guinness" phenominon....

Ah yes...familiar with that one.....once (only once) had a session with Murpheys stout......

Woke up the following morning...went for me '8 a.m one'.......

Thought me liver and kidneys had packed in overnight! :mad:

I ate a load of alphabet spagetti.......looked in the bowl later and saw urdt spelled on the porcelane.well, I am dyslexic :confused: ate a tin of sweetcorn.saw corn on the cob later :eek:

ninebob said:

I've noticed that too. It's the only food that does it.

joe

can I just add for all you tosspots who were faulting me a so called Doctors of Shi*e ..

Guinness /dark stout
I can tell you withing an hour hour long you will be reproducing a BRICK stoll Black /Negro

cider depend on strength ...
your stool will be pebbles an yellow

bitter/mild
your stool will be normal soft but splattered

spirits /alcopops/shots
next day bloke/women will have massive kidney upper back ache , as it tries to clean you ... men will have a normal stool but very bloody an you will have the dying for pee then lil wee
women will have bloody stool an period like pains ...

Thanks for that ,Moz ;) You wil go down in the anals of scatological history :eek:

don't know about food colouring but one glass of barium meal will turn it completely white! :LOL:

I've just been in Finland for two days and, being a vegetarian, had to eat an awful lot of beetroot. An awful lot......

Anyway, combined with drinking a similar ammount of the local tramp-juice on Tuesday night, or Lapin Kulta to give it its proper name, I managed to do a pink fizzy poo yesterday morning.

Just thought I'd share..........

Poppy seeds, as on bread and some up-market ice cream, goes straight through. Makes it feel like sandpaper when you wipe.

Fresh asparagus always gives your urine a distinctive odour.

Has anyone ever read the ingredients of Sunny Delight? Quite a list. Even has vegatable fat in it. Why would they put chip fat in orange juice?

It's not orange juice. It's orange coloured drink.

Contains 15% juice, a mix of orange,lime, mandarin,and grapefruit. Also contains guar gum; xanthan gum and gellan gum.

Quite how the manufacturers have continued to fool parents into thinking that muck has any nutritional value whatsoever is quite beyond me!

Sponsored Links
Back