Freeview Play Issues

When you click Home on the remote it takes you to all of the Apps does it not? iPlayer, Netflix etc?
Far easier to go to iPlayer and search for Homes... and add it to a favourites/watchlist for future use
It’s available on iPlayer .

Yes, these shows are on iPlayer. But it's not easy to find the show you missed that way. It's much easier to access the programme you missed via the guide and then scroll backwards.

Sorry, the text thing has gone mad. Can't turn it off. First it went bold, now it's gone bold and italic ....

Mottie

Thank you. I tried unplugging for 10 mins earlier and it didn't work. I did it again now and the screen is now like yours and I can scroll back. So if this happens again, I know what to do!

17285958820613040345106589087262.jpg

Sponsored Links
Playback of recent programs is not immediately available you have to wait an hour or two sometimes a few days.

Playback of recent programs is not immediately available you have to wait an hour or two sometimes a few days.

True, apart from the BBC channels, where - when the program is still on, you can press the green button, to restart it..

Sponsored Links
Yes, these shows are on iPlayer. But it's not easy to find the show you missed that way. It's much easier to access the programme you missed via the guide and then scroll backwards.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one (at least with my Panny OLEDS's Freeview Play implementation of the user interface for reverse EPG). ;) I thought the Play UI was prescribed (like You View was) but am clearly mistaken.

However glad to see a hard mains reset has resolved the problem for you.(y)

Mottie

Thank you. I tried unplugging for 10 mins earlier and it didn't work. I did it again now and the screen is now like yours and I can scroll back. So if this happens again, I know what to do!
I updated mine to the latest OS tonight as I got a message come up telling me to do so. I did it ….and lost all channels! Tried rescanning, no luck. I could only see the programmes when looking at the guide. If I selected them, the screen went blank. Mrs Mottie told me to unplug it, leave it a while and then plug it back in - I did and it worked! I should have carried out the advice I gave you. :ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back