Gas in a static caravan - special quals?

Ah ok, my understanding was the RPH's were still classed as caravans and therefore covered under the module as per LAV's for LPG but checking the modules there is one for RPH. (y)

Only reason I looked into this before was I was called out to a static in a 'residential' site in Dalmarnock but according to GS that fell under GSIUR as normal as it was on networked mains gas.

Sponsored Links
Ah ok, my understanding was the RPH's were still classed as caravans and therefore covered under the module as per LAV's for LPG but checking the modules there is one for RPH. (y)

Only reason I looked into this before was I was called out to a static in a 'residential' site in Dalmarnock but according to GS that fell under GSIUR as normal as it was on networked mains gas.
I know mate a complete nightmare, there is another one for catering mobile vehicles,anything to get more money out of us,there is a different one for boats as well :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back