GB News

Sponsored Links
Like allowing ICEVs to continue to be made and sold in the EU after 2035 as long as they only run on carbon-neutral fuel?

Won't it be a hoot if the UK doesn't follow suit. What will all the Brexit-loving EV haters do then?
As one of the many Brexit-loving EV-haters, I really couldn't care less!
In eleven years I shall (possibly) be 83 years old and am unlikely to be driving at that age.
I can, though, imagine there being far fewer cars on the road when ICEs are outlawed, especially as the UK is unlikely to be able to provide sufficient electricity to power all of the remaining EVs and consequently most people will be obliged to use public transport... or walk.
I'm assuming that you are younger than I am, so good luck for the future!

In eleven years I shall (possibly) be 83 years old and am unlikely to be driving at that age.
I can, though, imagine there being far fewer cars on the road when ICEs are outlawed, especially as the UK is unlikely to be able to provide sufficient electricity to power all of the remaining EVs and consequently most people will be obliged to use public transport... or walk.
Fantasy from Mr. Glum.

Not looking at the real world are you.

Sponsored Links
Phew, that's OK then (y)
Lol, I read that as “Phev, that’s OK then”. I know several people who have traded in their Tezla ‘s after realising their limitations on longer journeys. I don't own an EV but they seem to make sense as a second car for journeys round town for shopping etc.

Lol, I read that as “Phev, that’s OK then”. I know several people who have traded in their Tezla ‘s after realising their limitations on longer journeys. I don't own an EV but they seem to make sense as a second car for journeys round town for shopping etc.

And I know a number of high-milers who moved over to Tesla, predominantly due to their fantastic charging network and experience.
A good friend even travels across Europe - for work, and hols - in his, and just plugs in and is billed at home: no bother.
His mate has a beemer EV, and doesn't have such a simple existence when abroad.

And I know a number of high-milers who moved over to Tesla, predominantly due to their fantastic charging network and experience.
A good friend even travels across Europe - for work, and hols - in his, and just plugs in and is billed at home: no bother.
His mate has a beemer EV, and doesn't have such a simple existence when abroad.
The charging network is a huge advantage over non tesla ev ‘s.

Maybe an assumption.

So was it your parents who turned you into one?
Christ man, you really project a full-on image of a C19 version of a bile-spitting, knuckle-dragging, burn-the-unbelievers version of Mark Drakeford. As for the 20 mph speed limit you mentioned a while back, it clearly wasn't appropriate if the boyos government thought it apprpriate to lower it and then raise it again. Clearly seen to be the work of a moron riding his own hobby-horse and promoting his own beliefs.

They make great sense, has a second car, for the shorter runs. Problems is, the investment needed in one, makes them too expensive, to have sat around as a second car.

Sponsored Links
Back