Goodnight Iran.

I’m not deflecting, I’ve stated why the GD is widely regarded as the antisemitic forum.

An allegation made only by those people who support Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide.

It's a transparent attempt to divert criticism, which is no longer as successful as it used to be.

Sponsored Links
I’ve stated why the GD is widely regarded as the antisemitic forum
If GD is "widely regarded as the anti semitic forum"........................you would be able easily provide an example

as yet you have been unable to provide any proof

How do you manage to do your job? Do you make a judgement no what is wrong without looking for any evidence?

An allegation made only by those people who support Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide.

It's a transparent attempt to divert criticism, which is no longer as successful as it used to be.
You must have missed my numerous posts slating both sides John ?

Please take all the facts on board.

If GD is "widely regarded as the anti semitic forum"........................you would be able easily provide an example

as yet you have been unable to provide any proof

How do you manage to do your job? Do you make a judgement no what is wrong without looking for any evidence?
You’re wasting your time with me Notchy. I’ve said what I said.

Deal with it or don’t, I won’t lose any sleep and stand by it.

Sponsored Links
When a person comments on the actions of an armed group carrying out the policy of a racist government, is that anti-semitic?

No.

I’m simply stating, your posts could be that of a person who uses English as their second language.

No offence, I just chuckled at the irony.
oh give it up, you were trolling

I have zero interest in your childish ad hominems.

What I want you to do is provide the evidence of the widespread "anti-Semitism" which you claim exists..........but cant produce any evidence for

When a person comments on the actions of an armed group carrying out the policy of a racist government, is that anti-semitic?

No.
Facebook!

Ok.

oh give it up, you were trolling

I have zero interest in your childish ad hominems.

What I want you to do is provide the evidence of the widespread "anti-Semitism" which you claim exists..........but cant produce any evidence for
No I’ve mentioned it before, there’s no shame in it.

But giving out English lessons, well you’re not in a position to do so.

See my above post. I won’t be drawn into your sad arguments anymore.

You’re wasting your time with me Notchy. I’ve said what I said.

Deal with it or don’t, I won’t lose any sleep and stand by it.
You are a coward

you make accusations but you cant back them up with any evidence

you must be so proud of yourself..

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back