Goodnight Iran.

Threatening the USA! That’s not a good idea.
I see you still have not provided a single example of the antisemitism which you claim is commonplace here.

It is obvious you are an unpleasant liar who is posting smears without any evidence.

Sponsored Links
Not true

You provided me with a quote that doesn’t exist

You pathetically used a strawman argument.

That’s a complete lie

You are a thoroughly dishonest individual

It was YOUR judgement, you dishonestly implied it breached public order offences which you linked to.

You need to seriously question what is wrong with your character, you are devoid of any morals at all
Stop telling lies. You can read the text. You have half a brain. You can see that if a law states it’s illegal to publish insulting material towards a race, an offence is committed.

It’s your own morals that are lacking. You like to deny that there is hostility to Jews among many on this forum. It’s abhorrent that you defend them.

In my whole life I have never encountered more Jew hating than on this forum. That is not to say there isn’t other forms of hatred.

without Iran all these two bit terror groups would be no more bother than some football hooligans
Any difference for what the west would be like were it not for the US funding/supplying them?

And while you're about it, would you care to tell us how many illegal wars have been started by the US and their puppets went along?

Or the number of insurgent groups the US has funded over the years?

Of course you could go back a bit and in the world domination stakes, prior to the US Britain held sway in those activities!

Maybe some people gloss over those facts because they don't like the colour/religion of those supporting the rightful Palestinian cause? ;)

Stop telling lies. You can read the text. You have half a brain. You can see that if a law states it’s illegal to publish insulting material towards a race, an offence is committed.

It’s your own morals that are lacking. You like to deny that there is hostility to Jews among many on this forum. It’s abhorrent that you defend them.

In my whole life I have never encountered more Jew hating than on this forum. That is not to say there isn’t other forms of hatred.
Yawn...

Another ignorant comment from someone who does not understand the difference between criticising the actions of the state of israel and anti semitism :rolleyes:

But then it is of course the 'go to accusation' when the blinkered are unable to accept the historical facts and try to defend the indefensible!

Or do you believe that calling for peace and a two state solution is anti semitism?

If so you'll have to start calling an awful lot of people around the world who are trying to achieve that anti semitic!

Sponsored Links
I see you still have not provided a single example of the antisemitism which you claim is commonplace here.

It is obvious you are an unpleasant liar who is posting smears without any evidence.

If it was just me saying it I’d understand.

But it’s not….

Yawn...

Another ignorant comment from someone who does not understand the difference between criticising the actions of the state of israel and anti semitism :rolleyes:

But then it is of course the 'go to accusation' when the blinkered are unable to accept the historical facts and try to defend the indefensible!

Or do you believe that calling for peace and a two state solution is anti semitism?

If so you'll have to start calling an awful lot of people around the world who are trying to achieve that anti semitic!

It wasn’t an attack on the state or the actions of the state.

You think trivialising the holocaust is criticism of the state?

Give your head a shake and then give odds, johnd’s, notch’s and Denso’s one too

The escalation with Hezbollah is so that 60,000 Israeli citizens may be able to return to their homes and businesses.

But of course, Israel does not want Palestinians to return to their homes and businesses.

So they have been waging racist genocidal war for more than 70 years.

Do you think people should get able to return to their homes and businesses?

Or only Israelis?

Stop telling lies. You can read the text. You have half a brain. You can see that if a law states it’s illegal to publish insulting material towards a race, an offence is committed
I can see you struggle with syntax

I am happy to help you with that:

you said: "You can see that if a law states it’s illegal to publish insulting material towards a race, an offence is committed."

notice the word: if

it is a conditional word, you have made a very dishonest assumption that the material is insulting towards a race.............but youve provided zero evidence to show that is the case..........so the rest of your post is not relevant

You claim to be a lawyer but you dont seem to have much grasp of comprehension

It wasn’t an attack on the state or the actions of the state.

You think trivialising the holocaust is criticism of the state?

Give your head a shake and then give odds, johnd’s, notch’s and Denso’s one too
Nobody has said anything about the Holocaust in connection with events in Palestine...unless you consider Israeli actions as Genocide. Some people do you know.

I can see you struggle with syntax

I am happy to help you with that:

you said: "You can see that if a law states it’s illegal to publish insulting material towards a race, an offence is committed."

notice the word: if

it is a conditional word, you have made a very dishonest assumption that the material is insulting towards a race.............but youve provided zero evidence to show that is the case..........so the rest of your post is not relevant

You claim to be a lawyer but you dont seem to have much grasp of comprehension
The amount of irony in the above can’t be measured!!!

Notchy giving English lessons lol.

If it was just me saying it I’d understand.

But it’s not….
That is another deflection

you have yet to provide any proof of anti semitism

by the way, Motorbiking cant provide any examples either.........so its hardly supporting your case

That is another deflection

you have yet to provide any proof of anti semitism

by the way, Motorbiking cant provide any examples either.........so its hardly supporting your case
I’m not deflecting, I’ve stated why the GD is widely regarded as the antisemitic forum.

You can’t accept it! That’s not my issue.

I suggest you have a cup of tea and relax.

Sponsored Links
Back